Become a Patron
Get to the heart of what we do
The support of our Patrons is fundamental to our work – we’ll take you to the heart of what we do, including benefits, events and behind-the-scenes access.
As a charity we rely on the support of generous individuals. We need your help to continue our ambition education and live music entertainment programmes and complete the construction of our world-class music venue.
Start your exploration of all this venue has to offer. As a Bronze Patron, you will receive:
- Personalised booking service
- Accreditation on our website
- Invitation to patrons’ only drinks receptions
- Personal season introductions from CEO Louise Mitchell
- Invitation to an exclusive private performance and/or event each year
- All Bristol Beacon members benefits
Access music and musicians alongside fellow supporters. As a Silver Patron, you will receive:
- All Bronze Patron benefits
- Accreditation in print
- Two additional invitations to one exclusive private performance and/or event across the year (for you and three guests)
- Behind the scenes access
Play a significant part in the care and growth of Bristol Beacon’s work. As a Gold Patron, you will receive:
- All Silver Patron benefits
- Additional benefits tailored to your interests
- Six complimentary invitations to one exclusive private performance and/or event across the year (for you and five guests)
- Recognition of your contribution in a public area of the Hall
How to become a Patron
If you’re interested in making a donation and becoming a Bristol Beacon Patron then we would love to speak with you to discuss your gift. Please get in touch with us and we’ll welcome you onto the start of your journey towards the heart of what we do.
*To access the benefits of the Bronze and Silver Patron levels, a minimum payment of £100 or £200 is required. The remaining balance of your chosen Patron level (£350 or £1,000) is a suggested donation to which Gift Aid can be claimed.