Bristol Beacon Jazz Ambassadors
Ages 14-18 | Grade 5+
£135 per year, split into 3 payments of £45
Bristol Beacon Jazz Ambassadors is an exciting, experimental and cross-genre band for instrumentalists aged 14-18 years.
Playing a variety of styles, the group explores a range of genres including classic swing, funk, and hip hop. Covering the more straight ahead jazz and vocal standards, Jazz Ambassadors develops tuition in improvisation and ensemble playing skills, where members are encouraged to enhance their musical individuality.
Jazz Ambassadors is a gig focussed ensemble which develops, creates and works towards exciting public performances and jam sessions.
Ability: Grade 5+
How to book
All ensembles and activity enrolment is managed through our online registration portal, SpeedAdmin. Enrolling via SpeedAdmin should be straightforward, but if you should have difficulty, here are some useful steps to follow.
- Click the enrol button on this page to access the SpeedAdmin enrolment page
- If you already have a SpeedAdmin account, please login to your existing one to avoid multiple accounts being created.
- Follow the steps on SpeedAdmin to complete your registration including: instrument selection, student details, payer details
- You can hire an instrument from Bristol Beacon per term if needed.
- When complete, we will be in touch to arrange payment for your chosen ensemble.
Music is for everyone, regardless of background or circumstance. Bristol Beacon offers a variety of bursaries and subsidised instrumental opportunities for children and young people in Bristol schools.
Find out about our range of bursaries, eligibility criteria, how to apply and start your musical journey with us today.
Cathedral Choir School
Covid-19 Safety Measures at Cathedral Choir School
Please follow these safety measures when you visit the venue. If you have Covid-19 symptoms or have been asked to self-isolate you should not attend this event.
Wear a face covering
Follow one-way signage
Stick to your allocated drop off time
PCR/Lateral flow test encouraged, proof not required
Be respectful of other people’s personal space