Bristol Beacon Junior Wind Band
Ages 7-12 | Grade 1+
Bristol Beacon Junior Wind Band is for young brass and wind players, aimed at providing an inclusive environment in which members can enjoy making music, socialising together and developing ensemble skills.
Focusing on a broad variety of musical genres from stage and screen to classical, jazz and pop, players will develop their aural skills alongside their fluency and accuracy in sight reading.
Ability: Grade 1+
Ages: 7 – 12
How to book
All ensembles and activity enrolment is managed through our online registration portal, SpeedAdmin. Enrolling via SpeedAdmin should be straightforward, but if you should have difficulty, here are some useful steps to follow.
- Click the enrol button on this page to access the SpeedAdmin enrolment page
- If you already have a SpeedAdmin account, please login to your existing one to avoid multiple accounts being created.
- Follow the steps on SpeedAdmin to complete your registration including: instrument selection, student details, payer details
- You can hire an instrument from Bristol Beacon per term if needed.
- When complete, we will be in tough to arrange payment for your chosen ensemble.
Music is for everyone, regardless of background or circumstance. Bristol Beacon offers a variety of bursaries and subsidised instrumental opportunities for children and young people in Bristol schools.
Find out about our range of bursaries, eligibility criteria, how to apply and start your musical journey with us today.
Covid-19 Safety Measures at Beacon Music Centre
Please follow these safety measures when you visit the venue. If you have Covid-19 symptoms or have been asked to self-isolate you should not attend this event.
Register with NHS Test and Trace app
Wear a face covering
Stick to your allocated drop off time
Follow one-way signage
Be respectful of other people’s personal space
Beacon Music Centre, Stanton Rd, Bristol BS10 5SJ
Beacon Music Centre is located on Stanton Road in Southmead, 1km from Southmead Hospital. Find out how to get here on foot, by bicycle, bus and car.