Bristol Beacon String Group
Ages 7-11 | Grade 1-2
£90 per year, split into 3 payments of £30
Students joining Bristol Beacon String Group learn to play in an encouraging and friendly environment where they rehearse and perform together, whilst receiving additional coaching from instrumental specialists.
This group follows on from String Sparks and is suitable for children who have started using a ‘low 2nd finger’ on the violin/viola or 2nd finger on the cello. This is approximately Grade 1 level and we have parts that will stretch the players up to Grade 2.
Ability: Grade 1-2
How to book
All ensembles and activity enrolment is managed through our online registration portal, SpeedAdmin. Enrolling via SpeedAdmin should be straightforward, but if you should have difficulty, here are some useful steps to follow.
- Click the enrol button on this page to access the SpeedAdmin enrolment page
- If you already have a SpeedAdmin account, please login to your existing one to avoid multiple accounts being created.
- Follow the steps on SpeedAdmin to complete your registration including: ensemble selection, student details, payer details
- You can hire an instrument from Bristol Beacon per term if needed.
- When complete, we will be in tough to arrange payment for your chosen ensemble.
Music is for everyone, regardless of background or circumstance. Bristol Beacon offers a variety of bursaries and subsidised instrumental opportunities for children and young people in Bristol schools.
Find out about our range of bursaries, eligibility criteria, how to apply and start your musical journey with us today.
Covid-19 Safety Measures
If you have Covid-19 symptoms or have been asked to self-isolate you should not attend this event.
Register with NHS Test and Trace app
Wear a face covering
Stick to your allocated drop off time
Follow one-way signage
Be respectful of other people’s personal space
Beacon Music Centre, Stanton Rd, Bristol BS10 5SJ
Beacon Music Centre is located on Stanton Road in Southmead, 1km from Southmead Hospital. Find out how to get here on foot, by bicycle, bus and car.