Over 10 years making musical experiences that change lives
Since 2011 Bristol Beacon has been run by Bristol Music Trust, an independent organisation and registered charity (no. 1140898) that exists to bring joyful musical experiences to people in every corner of our city.
On this page you can find our current and previous annual reports that demonstrate the impact of our work.
The difference music makes
We believe in creating and nurturing life-long relationships and coming together to share musical experiences.
Read our impact report to find out why what we do matters and how we positively impact Bristol communities through the joy of music.
The report focuses on:
- Increasing and diversifying our artistic programme
- Creating more music education opportunities for young people
- Delivering value and raising funds
- Taking a leading role in diversity & inclusion
- Post-Transformation impact