Known for their eclectic mix of rock, new wave and punk and led by the iconic Chrissie Hynde, The Pretenders will embark on a UK headline tour in 2024 in celebration of their latest album, Relentless.
The raw power of The Pretenders’ current live show has gripped audiences since the band began debuting new music at gigs early this year. Performing at London’s 600 capacity Lafayette for ‘Independent Venue Week’ in February, The Guardian found The Pretenders “as sharp as ever, with new songs stealing the limelight from classic hits”.
The band launched the Relentless album tour cycle by headlining Brighton’s The Great Escape Festival, kicking off a UK club tour treating fans to unreleased new songs and scatterings of surprise hits, tipped as “on such brilliant form” by The Independent.
Presented by Kilimanjaro Live
Format: Reserved seating
Age: Under 14s accompanied by an adult 18+
All timings are approximate and subject to change
Please note: This show has been rescheduled
Due to an injury within the band, this show (original date Sun 3 Mar) has been postponed and will now take place on Sat 12 Oct 2024.
All tickets remain valid. Please contact your point of purchase for a refund if you’re unable to attend the new date.
“As raw and raucous as ever.”
Ticket re-sale restrictions
At the request of the promoter, the following ticketing re-sale restrictions are in place for this event:
- Your ticket purchase constitutes a personal, revocable license and, at all times, remains the property of the promoters. This ticket must be surrendered to the promoters upon request.
- Your ticket/s are sold by the promoters directly to you the consumer. Any tickets purchased by business or traders in breach of the terms and conditions of ticket sale will be cancelled. By accepting these terms and conditions you confirm that you are a consumer.
- Your ticket/s will IMMEDIATELY BECOME INVALID if resold OR OFFERED FOR SALE unless the sale is through the Artist’s official re-sale channels as advertised, or ticket agent fan to fan exchange (where applicable). Tickets sold via third parties and other unauthorised outlets, including online auction sites, are not valid for admission. The resale of a ticket renders it invalid and may lead to refusal of entry.
- Ticket sales are limited to a maximum of 6 per person.
- Only tickets purchased through approved ticket agents are valid for admission. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission.
About Beacon Hall
Our new flagship venue at Bristol Beacon
at Bristol Beacon
Getting to the venue
Location: Beacon Hall is located within Bristol Beacon. Head to Level 1 and follow signs to find the auditorium.
Bicycle racks can be found in front of the main entrance on Trenchard Street, Colston Street, and on the city centre promenade. Find your nearest cycle routes using Cycle Planner.
Trenchard Street multi-storey car park is 200m away, directly behind Bristol Beacon.
Bristol Clean Air Zone
Bristol Beacon is inside the Bristol Clean Air Zone. Check if your vehicle will be charged and how much you’ll have to pay.
Most bus services stop in and around the city centre promenade, 250m from Bristol Beacon.
Spaces for wheelchair users are in:
- row S in the centre of the rear Stalls (10 spaces)
- row Z in the left and right wings at the back of Lower Tier (4 spaces, 2 on each side),
- rows G/H on the left only at the back of Upper Tier (2 spaces)
Assistance dogs and emotional support animals are allowed in the performance space. Seats in row F are most suitable. If you prefer, you can leave your animal with a member of staff during the performance.
A Sennheiser MobileConnect assistive listening system is installed in the venue. Download the free App and use your own mobile device and headphones to listen to the performance. (Devices are available on request.)
You may also like
Event Ticket Coverage
Protect yourself against unforeseen circumstances with Booking Protect and get a full refund if you’re unable to attend.